Having the well-shaped belly can be the dream of everyone especially of the females that is why it is the common question being asked from the best gym trainer in Ludhiana that how we can get well-toned tummy to have great looks and figure.
Females being more figure conscious and men being fitness freak always try to have the toned abs with the firmed stomach. Here are some tips suggested by the experts that can help you to have the desired shape of the abdomen
Burn The Extra Fat
If you are obese then your six packs could get hidden under the layer of extra fat of your belly. Thus by reducing the belly fat, you can have the visible and toned abs. for losing the extra fat you must do intense exercise sessions but only under the guidance of best gym trainer in Ludhiana and even you should follow the nutrition chart so that you could have the low carb diet. Remaining active can also be a good idea to burn out the extra fat.
Avoid Doing Crunches
Crunches are generally considered as the best way to get toned abs but it is just misconception as these uncomfortable exercises focus only on the specific area of the body so do not work for weight loss. As per the advice of a professional trainer, you must choose some other effective exercises like full body or compound movements that could tone up your tummy.
Workouts For Toned And Firm Stomach
You must do some workout for six packs and should choose exercises like
- for strengthening the muscle it is good for choosing to plank for 30-60 seconds
- side planks
- squats and lungs for toned abs and legs
- bridges and leg lifts
- burpees and jumping jacks
- You can choose the best suitable combination for full body workouts so that you could have a shaped body and of course, shaped and firmer stomach.
There Are Few Things That You Need To Keep In Mind While Doing The Workouts For Abs Such As
- you must perform the exercises with your maximum strength but should be performed slowly for better results
- your diet should be planned according to your body weight and set of workouts
- you can add some cardio work for better results